Mustang Oil Pressure Sender 64-70 Stud Type
Oil Pressure Sending Unit for '64-70 Ford Mustang Models.
Note: 1967-68 Mustangs use a sender with spade connector. This sender is supplied with a threaded stud which was fitted to 1965-66 and 1969-70 cars. If fitted to 67-68 models minor wiring modifications will be required.
Features & Benefits:
- In manufacturing, SMP utilizes a laser etching system to calibrate thick film printed circuits. This method provides for high accuracy reading of actual oil pressure in vehicle’s engine.
- In construction, they utilize high temperature, polyimide film diaphragms. These provide for exceptional cycle durability & resistance to rupture & oil leakage. Units are designed to handle rapid pressure pulsations, without component damage.
- All units are 100% tested using automated equipment that activates the switch, checks for leaks & stresses the part to ensure specification compliance, even under the most demanding operating conditions.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, they maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product