KYB Camaro Front Performance Shock Absorber Gas-A-Just 67-69
KYB Gas-A-Just Performance Front Shock Absorber for 67-69 Chevrolet Camaro.
KYB Gas-A-Just monotube shocks and struts offer additional performance advantages over the twin-tube design. They instantly and automatically adjust to greater handling and control needs with no performance fade due to aeration. KYB Gas-A-Just shocks have two separate working chambers - an air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control and a second high-pressure Nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving but adds instant performance on demand.
- Adds up to 25% more damping performance over original equipment shocks
- Triple chrome-plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals reduce wear
- Solid, seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings can't separate and become noisy
- Chemically bonded insulator mounting bushings won't slip out
- A Teflon-coated or phenolic piston band reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
- Specially formulated hydraulic fluid with multi-range viscosity for any weather or climate
We Also Recommend
Mustang Rear Seat Foam Fastback 1965-70 - SHOP SOILED
Mustang Boot/Trunk Lid Fastback 64-66
Mustang Fuel Tank with Drain Plug 1969 20 Gallon