KYB Mustang Front Shock Absorber GR-2/Excel-G 64-70
KYB GR-2/Excel-G Front Shock Absorber for 64-70 Ford Mustang.
KYB Excel-G Shocks & Struts are designed to restore your vehicle's original handling. Excel-G shocks are made on the same KYB OE assembly lines, using the same OE quality components and are calibrated to compensate for worn suspension to restore original performance. The KYB Excel-G is a Nitrogen gas-charged twin-tube design that includes every quality component that KYB's global OEM products include.
- A seamless working cylinder vs. welded seams provides the best sealing surface throughout the entire piston stroke
- Precision multi-stage hydraulic valves reduce fluid travel to minimize aeration and are calibrated to OE specifications
- Triple chrome-plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals reduce wear
- Solid, seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings can't separate and become noisy
- Chemically bonded insulator mounting bushings won't slip out
- A Teflon coated or phenolic piston band reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
- Specially formulated hydraulic fluid with multi-range viscosity for any weather climate
We Also Recommend
Energy Suspension Mustang Heavy Duty Rear Leaf Spring Shackle & Polyurethane Bush Kit (1/2” Shackle) 64-73